WHAT IS THE CO-WORKING SPACE?The Co-Working space is a shared facility to host up to 34 individuals working on entrepreneurial projects – be it a side-project to their studies or an early stage startup. The purpose of the space is to unite like-minded individuals all working on exciting projects and initiatives who can hot-desk away from the general spaces on campus. By sharing a space and working on projects, you are more likely to meet people who can help progress your idea or project, get support from the many advisors and Founders that are at the Generator and speed up the success of your project.
WHAT’S INCLUDED?Having access to the co-working space will provide you with:
- hot-desk space on a first come, first served basis
- Access to Monash wifi (both eduroam and guest wifi)
- Access to a bookable meeting room
- Space to design out your project (with whiteboards and lego on tap)
- Kitchen area with free tea and coffee… and occasionally leftover pizza!
HOUSE RULESWhile this is a space for creativity and free thought, there are a few housekeeping rules…
- Respect others around you and their ideas
- Respect the space and keep it clean
- Use the space as a sanctuary to work on your idea (and not for study… the library is for that)
- Support your co-worker with kindness, good conversations and sharing networks
- The couch is for catching up with people… not catching up on sleep
GETTING ACCESSPhysical access to the co-working space is via secure swipe card access. If you would like access please apply here. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and we look forward to welcoming you to the space. You will be required to book into an induction before using the space.
We are located in Innovation Alley, 7 Innovation Walk – room AG01, Clayton Campus
HOW TO GET TO THE GENERATOR
(FROM THE BUS LOOP)
7 Innovation Walk (AG03), Clayton VIC 3145